- Introduction to Cultural Studies
- The British Novel: 1900-1945
- Literary Modernism, Magazines, and Digital Humanities
- British Literature After 1800
- Major American Writers II: Americans in Paris
- Major British Writers II: 1800-1945
- Special Topics, Book History: Manuscript to Magazine
- James Joyce’s Ulysses
- Advanced Exposition and Argumentation
- Writing for the Professions
- Exposition and Argumentation
To view a full list of courses I’ve taught, please see my CV
Twentieth-century literature, British and Anglophone fiction, poetry, drama, as well as book history, periodical studies, print culture, and the digital humanities.
History of the Book: From Manuscript to Magazine (Spring 2010)
For their final projects, I asked my students to make their own artists’ books. This is what they created.
Digital Humanities and Modernism (Spring 2012)
For their final projects, students digitized and created an online archive of a magazine.